What is a cookie and what is it used for?
- Making sure that the website works correctly.
- Storing your preferences, such as language or font size.
- Tracking your browsing experience.
- Compiling anonymous statistical information, such as your page views and your browsing time.
Cookies enable us to optimise your browsing, by adapting the information and content to provide a better experience.
Cookies are associated with only anonymous users and their computers/devices and do not collect personal data references. The data obtained are segregated and do not provide personal identifiable information from a person. You can always configure your web browser by changing and/or blocking the cookies that are sent from this website, without this preventing you from accessing its content.
Why are cookies necessary and why do we use them?
- From a technical standpoint, they enable websites to work faster and adapt to user preferences, such as language, operating system and type of device used.
- They establish protection and security levels that prevent or hinder attacks against the website or its users as well as unauthorised access.
- They enable media managers to have information about the statistical data compiled by the cookies so that they can enhance the quality and experience of their services.
What types of cookies do we use at www.sanchezdeleonabogados.com?
There are several types of cookies:
- Session cookies, which expire when users leave the website or close the browser, i.e. they are enabled during the page view and, therefore, they are deleted from the computer when users leave the site.
- Persistent cookies, which expire when their objective is met or are deleted manually. They have an expiration date and are usually used when customising your browsing experience or during your registration process so that you do not have to constantly enter your password.
On the other hand, depending on who manages the equipment or domain which sends the cookies and treats the data, we can distinguish between our own cookies and third-party cookies.
- Our own cookies (which are linked to the sanchezdeleonabogados.com domain) are those sent to your computer or device and managed solely by us so that the website can work better or we can have the statistical data of access to our website (using Google Analytics). The information that we compile is used for enhancing our service quality and your user experience. They also enable our clients to remember their password so that they do not have to enter it every time they access their “Private Area”.
- If you interact with our website content, third-party cookies may also be set (e.g. those linked to adobe.com will be embedded in the reports in the private area so the PDF viewer will adapt to your reading); they are set by a domain other than our website. We cannot access the data stored in other websites’ cookies when you browse those sites.
You can delete those cookies and also disable those services’ access rights.
How can you configure your cookie preferences?
In any case, we hereby inform you that, since the cookies are not necessary for using our website, you can block or disable them in your browser’s configuration, where you can reject some or all of them. Most web browsers can provide a warning about cookie use or reject them automatically. If you reject our cookies, you can still use our website, although your experience may not be as good.
The links below take you to the main web browsers and devices that have all the information about how to manage your cookies.
Therefore, our recommendation is to review this policy whenever you access www.sanchezdeleonabogados.com, so that you are properly informed about how and why we use the cookies at all times.